- Butter + Beans ($$) in the Rowa€“ A gay-popular cafe with amazing coffee and sugar daddy boston views on the KLCC Twin systems. Famed for his or her Almond Salted Caramel Mille CrA?pe, though all their cooked merchandise become incredible, using their utilization of imported French butter!
- Tamarind Springs By Samadhi ($$$$) in Selangora€“ it canna€™t see superior to this. Made greatest by the lavish all-natural environment, they provide top-quality Indochinese combination delicacies in a laid-back and sensory meal. The sole disadvantage will be the area fifteen minutes out-of-town so you will need to take a ride display / taxi cab. Nonetheless it are a highlight of the entire trip!
- Sao Nam ($$$) in Bukit Bintanga€“ good Vietnamese combination and heritage products created by an award-winning gay cook. Okay food with today’s perspective in a central venue shut to any or all the Kuala Lumpur homosexual bars.
- Extreme beverage at the regal lodge Orchid Conservatory ($$$) a€“ delight in tasty top-quality mid-day beverage delights in the middle of hundreds of blooming beauties in this a€?orchidscapea€™. An unforgettable enjoy which should be reserved months ahead of time as ita€™s very popular, but this might be one higher beverage in KL you’ll never ignore!
- Baan 26 ($$$) in Bukit Bintang a€“ A gay-popular cafe & cafA© from inside the neon-lights vacationer area. The location to see various other queer people while enjoying a varied choice of Malaysian and Thai food a€“ with a focus on fish a€“ at great prices.
- HusKiss Cafe ($$) in Petaling Jayaa€“ a freshly exposed Husky Cafe in Kuala Lumpur with delicious coffee, desserts, waffles not to mention eight citizen Huskies to keep your captivated. Well-worth the journey out here (need a rideshare/taxi) though you want to reserve ahead and it will bring very crowded on weekends!
- Hutong Lot 10 ($$) in Bukit Bintang a€“ good deal 10 Hutong was a distinctive traditions destination/food courtroom that accumulates the best-loved national treasures of Malaysian cooking into one spot, at a central location with reasonable prices.
- Brasserie 25 At Hotel band ($$$) in Chow Kit a€“ Rustic but drastically modern, this freshly opened developer restaurant supplies an excellent French-inspired regular menu in a lovely setting. Greatest paired with a trip into the nook-inspired guy Tao Bar rooftop pub afterward for innovative cocktails with an unobstructed look at the KL Skyline.
Gay-friendly and Gay Motels in Kuala Lumpur
In Kuala Lumpur, you’d be hard pressed to get an upscale lodge which had any problems with homosexual friends but discretion is recommended nevertheless within this traditional society. Some Kuala Lumpur motels are far more well-liked by queer travelers because of the place and comprehensive ecosystem or ambiance, that are attributes here.
These gay-friendly places in Kuala Lumpur were frequented by people in the LGBT community and possess great reputations. Each resorts and neighborhood promote anything really particular, so be sure to select the right preferences and venue to meet up with your preferences. Prices are cheap when compared to united states and European motels (attention rapidly rising) and criteria were higher a€“ very ita€™s a good location to spend lavishly! Without a doubt, additionally there are hundreda€™s most lodge and hostel alternatives in Kuala Lumpur if nothing of the satisfy your preferred resources, amenities or area
- The Majestic lodge KL a€“ the initial Majestic lodge a€“ one of the most popular lodge in Malaysia of all hours, and a nationwide traditions strengthening. Take a step back in time and skills first-class service, plush modern room, two private pools and even a bespoke cigar lounge, The smoking quarters. To not feel outdone, you will find numerous stylish eating choice consist of a worldwide buffet cafe, an attractive high-tea lounge and conservatory, a live cello pub and also a private dining area should you want to do-all around. Exactly like hardly anything else, the Majestic resort KL try our very own choose for an unforgettable experiences you’ll think of long afterwards you allow.
- Traders resort Kuala Lumpur a€“ An upmarket hotel straight connected with Kuala Lumpur Convention heart with two trendy restaurants and a rooftop infinity share with swimming.
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur a€“ Globally renown chain and a favorite homosexual hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Floor-to-ceiling windowpanes with lake or city horizon, 10 eating locations, and internal dance club mean your rarely even have to leave the house a€“ though is actually preferably located in KL Sentral.
- Fantastic Millennium lodge a€“ deluxe, hospitality and found in the center of Bukit Bintang correct close to Day Thermos men spa and Pavilion hard. Stunning urban area opinions, swimming pool, and in-house salon get this to one another well-known homosexual resorts in Kuala Lumpur.
- Resort Capitol Kuala Lumpur a€“ An upmarket, high-rise resort smack bang in the Bukit Bintang, enjoyment purchasing and dinner hub. Elegant ease of use without unexpected situations.
- Container Hotel a€“ A rather eclectic resort regarding side of Bukit Bintang housed inside recycled shipping containers. Count on minimalist places and simple living locations, with an amazing rainfall shower. Loads of more interesting facilities make this a good unique stay in Kuala Lumpur.
- Furama lodge a€“ essentially the most popular gay resorts in Kuala Lumpur, Furama resorts are taking walks range to all best homosexual taverns in Bukit Bintang. Stylish room, an excellent costs, pool and opportunity to see additional homosexual tourists are also prominent draw-cards.
- Lodge streak a€“ A super-chic freshly done lodge in Chow equipment featuring a rustic-chic cafe, exposed-brick walls and a wonderful rooftop terrace with sundeck and probably ideal rooftop infinity swimming pool in Kuala Lumpur. Our best pick for a luxurious modern stay-in KL!
- Report Plane Hostel a€“ a new and hip location to stay in central Kuala Lumpur just moments from Bukit Bintang gay clubs. Housed in a 100-year-old colonial residence, this can be a gay-friendly option for those hoping an easily affordable hostel or to satisfy additional visitors.
- Lime Pekoe Guesthouse a€“ Gay and lesbian-friendly, this 16-room guesthouse in KLa€™s Golden Triangle is near anything. Fantastic provider and low prices (with cost-free break fast) this is actually the finest gay hotel in Kuala Lumpur for those who dona€™t should splurge.
- YY48 lodge a€“ A gay-friendly resorts in Kuala Lumpur found in the ancient Chinatown. Colourful and radiant, an excellent gay resort option in Kuala Lumpur best a 10-minute stroll from all of the night life action.